Here’s some meal prep ideas for this week. Planning ahead for your upcoming meals is key for staying on track with your goals of getting fit and healthy. These recipes are not my own creation they’re from either from Pinterest, Beachbody Blog, & Clean Food Crush.
There are some awesome benefits of taking the time to plan out meals, go grocery shopping, & actually cooking and prepping your food for the week. Meal prepping helps not only to get you the fit body you want but also helps keep your finances healthy, too. Sticking to your meals will help avoid spending money at fast food restaurants that are usually expensive and very low in nutrition. Fast food is just a lose/lose situation. Lose money & lose health. Meal Prep Menu WK #13
I hope you guys like what’s on the menu for this week:
“Eating well is a form of Self-Respect”
Breakfast: Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats (recipe from www.cleanfoodcrush.com)
- Combine milk, oats, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla in a 1/2-pint jar with a lid; stir well until combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries. Cover jar with lid.
- Refrigerate oatmeal, 8 hours to overnight.
- In the morning, give everything a good stir, and enjoy!
- Lasts 4-5 days and YES they are eaten cold, just like pudding
- Want the fix portion control equivalent…. 1 Red, 1 Yellow, ¼ Purple
Lunch: Mediterranean Veggie Pita (recipe from Beachbody Clean Week nutrition guide)
Snack: Cucumber Hummus Roll-up (recipe from Fixate Beachbody On Demand)
Dinner: Chicken Stuffed Bell Pepper (recipe from Fixate on Beachbody On Demand)
For more meal prep menu ideas subscribe to stay in touch OR sign-up for a free account on TeamBeachbody.com to get fitness tips and clean recipes here: CLICK HERE
I hope you’ll enjoy these recipes!